Hiring Passionate Advisors
We hire people who are passionate about running/walking, serving people and making their day better, while providing superior products and guest care.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS March 2014
FIT and Floor sales Professionals
Personality is everything! Educate and Inspire our guests utilizing personal skills and the Fleet Feet FIT Pro University training. Part Time to Full Time available weeknights and weekends required. INQUIRE TODAY!
Please submit resume with application for above position
Are you ready to work with one of the friendliest and most dedicated teams in retail history?
FLEET FEET Sports is a fun and rewarding place of employment for people who have a passion for quality, guest service, running/walking and community involvement. Fleet Feet can be a career and provide an excellent quality of life with a competitive salary and benefits, however there are demands that go along with a position here. So we tend to be selective. After all, we want good people to join us, stay with us and grow with us.
Are you right for FLEET FEET Orlando? Is FLEET FEET Orlando right for you?
Test yourself with these questions:
- Do you have a sales sense? Our guests appreciate learning about our products. From shoe technology to the importance of carrying a hydration pack. You should be comfortable (even passionate and excited!) about suggesting items people might enjoy.
- Are you good at switching gears? When guest traffic slows, you will find yourself busy with stocking, cleaning and more. But when somebody walks in the door, your focus has to switch 100% to friendly guest service, even if you are behind in your other tasks.
- Can you stay calm and friendly under pressure? Imagine providing superior service to 2 guests at the same time (with your other team members doing the same) while 5 more guests are waiting. They all want the same level of attention and care, they want it in a timely fashion and they want you to be friendly and appreciative. Things can get very busy here and there is always other work to be done. Expect a fast pace for hours on end.
- Are you a team player? Fleet Feet is like a family and we work closely with each other, sometimes under stress or with other things on your mind. No matter whats going on in your week, your team members will be counting on you to be here 100% when your shift starts. We all depend on each other and support each other. You need to be respectful and patient, as well as you’ll need to pull your own weight when it comes to guests and other work that has to get done.
- Do you pay attention to the little things? It’s the thoughtful little touches that make a “specialty” store so special, like remembering a frequent guests name or what type of shoe they run in. Going an extra mile for a guest by staying open late or rush shipping them a pair of socks before a big race is what sets us apart. Fun little extras go a long way and make your job worth the effort.
- Are you patient and willing to serve people? We expect team members to take a friendly attitude towards customers, to smile and greet them as soon as they walk in, to make conversation with all kinds of people, to serve their needs, to take time, and care for them. If you feel shy or awkward about talking with strangers or if you are not willing to serve guests (even touch their feet) you might not like it here. Are you available on weekends? In this business, weekends are a key time. Of course we want to have our staff out there racing too, so we take turns allowing each staff member the opportunity to race when they want, but also fill in back at the shop too.
- Apply Here