October 18, 2014
7:30 am - 9:00 am
fort mellon park
600 E. 1st Street
|3rd Annual Sanford Riverwalk 5K|
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Online registration is OPEN.
You can also sign up:
at Fleet Feet Sports in Altamonte Springs (check or exact cash only).
On Race day at Fort Mellon Park from6:00am to 7:15am (check or Exact cash only).
• 7:15AM – Registration closes
• 7:30 am – 5K Run/Walk
• 8:30 am – Kid Dash (100 yards) Free to all kids (under 12)!
• 8:55 am – Awards Ceremony
Location & Parking • Start and finish at Fort Mellon Park
• First St. closed use Third St. to parking
• Parking available at Chamber of Commerce parking lot, First St. and Sanford Ave.; Palmetto Ave, and Seminole Blvd
Entry fees are non-refundable
Adult before Sept 23rd: $20
Adult Sept. 24th to Oct. 17th: $25
Adult race morning: $30
Students 18 and under: $15
Kids Run (12 and under): Free
Every Parent must fill out child registration form on race day.
• T-shirts guaranteed for first 500 participants
• Post race celebration at Fort Mellon Park with drinks and other refreshments.
Website, Course Info/Map, Fort Mellon Park • www.croomsaoit.org
• http://www.sanfordfl .gov/departments/ pubworks/20091029_ft_mellon_park_info.htmlFor safety reasons, bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards, and dogs will not be allowed in the run.
Online: closes October 16th, 2014 at 9AM
Mail: Complete the form (check or cash only)
Mail to : Fleet Feet Sports: 303 E. Altamonte Dr. #1250
Altamonte Springs (check or cash only)
NO CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED On race day at Fort Mellon Park in Sanford from 6:00:am to 7:15am (check or cash only)
Awards (Chip Timed Event) • Overall Top male and female
• Top male and female Masters (40+)
• Top Croomie Girl and Boy
• Top three male and female finishers in the following age divisions:
13 & Under, 14-16, 17-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
• Business team with the MOST registered runners *Registrations must be turned in together.
Thursday, Oct. 16th and Friday, Oct. 17th, from 12:00pm to 7:00pm at Sanford Infiniti, 995 Rinehart Rd, Sanford, FL 32771
Saturday, Oct. 18th from 6:00am to 7:15am at Fort Mellon Park in Sanford.