Training program 2013
Minimum requirement: Qualified for Boston 2013
After qualification and acceptance into the B.A.A. Boston Marathon, you can join us for a challenging training experience leading you into the Marathon. You will be joined by USATF and Fleet Feet Sports Certified Coaches, as well as fellow Boston Marathon Qualifiers, for a 14 week training experience. Each week you will have a speed/interval workouts on and a long run on your schedule. You will also be treated to a VIP experience during the race weekend courtesy of the Boston Athletic Association, The Competitor Group, Fleet Feet Sports, and adidas.
Meet the Coach: January 2, 2013 at 6:30PM
Training Start Date: January 8, 2013 at 6:30PM
Goal Race: 117th Running of the Boston Marathon
Program Costs: $365.00 (Race Entry Fee and Travel Expenses Not Included)
Training days: Sundays mornings at 5:00AM and Tuesday evenings at 6:30PM
Meeting Place: All workouts TBD
Social Events: TBD
- Private Shuttle to the start of the race with your teammates.
- Private VIP Finisher’s Lounge at The Boston Marriott on race day, open from 5am – 6pm.
- Lounge will include food, massage, meeting place for family members, gear check.
- Early entry shopping experience at the adidas booth prior to expo hours. Shop the adidas/B.A.A expo both before hours with only other Boston 365 Runners.
- Sunday morning, pre-race shake out run with an adidas elite runner followed by Q & A
- VIP Boston Marathon Party thrown by The Competitor Group and adidas
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour on Race Weekend Boston365
Training Perks adidas Boston365
- Training Shirt
- $50 Gift Card to Fleet Feet Sports
- Weekly, individual communication with your coach about your training progress.
You have already qualified for and registered for the 117th B.A.A. Boston Marathon on April 15th, 2013. Boston365 is for existing 2013 Boston Marathon runners. You will be required to arrange and pay for your travel and accommodations to and in Boston, separately from this program.