Training program 2014
Minimum requirement: Qualified for Boston 2014
After qualification and acceptance into the B.A.A. Boston Marathon, you can join us for a challenging training experience leading you into the Marathon. You will be joined by USATF and Fleet Feet Sports Certified Coaches, as well as fellow Boston Marathon Qualifiers, for a 14 week training experience. Each week you will have a speed/interval workouts on and a long run on your schedule. You will also be treated to a VIP experience during the race weekend courtesy of the Boston Athletic Association, The Competitor Group, Fleet Feet Sports, and adidas.
Want to Qualify for 2015?
Join Coach Bryan Corkins for additional Summer 2014 BOSTON365 qualifier training. This program is personally designed to help you to qualify for Boston 2015. If interested in the Qualifier 2015, please Contact us to meet with coach Bryan to discuss your individual program options
- Private Shuttle to the start of the race with your teammates.
- Private VIP Finisher’s Lounge at The Boston Marriott on race day, open from 5am – 6pm.
- Lounge will include food, massage, meeting place for family members, gear check.
- VIP Early entry shopping experience at the adidas booth prior to expo hours. Shop the adidas/B.A.A expo both before hours with only other Boston 365 Runners.
- Sunday morning, pre-race shake out run with an adidas elite runner followed by Q & A
- VIP Boston Marathon Party thrown by The Competitor Group and adidas
- Private Sam Adams Brewery Tour or Red Sox Game at Fenway Park on Race Weekend
- VIP Party at McGreevey’s on Friday night
Training Perks adidas Boston365
- Training Shirt
- Weekly, individual communication with your coach about your training progress.
You have already qualified for and registered for the 118th B.A.A. Boston365 is for existing 2014 qualifiers. You will be required to arrange and pay for your travel and accommodations to and in Boston, separately from this program.