Fleet Feet Sports NO BOUNDARIES® beginners Co-Ed Walk / Run training program: Session 9 will be located at Fleet Feet Sports In Altamonte Springs. Walking and running in groups is the focus with nutrition and proper stretching routines. This is a beginners program but will offer intermediate drills for Walk-Run and using good form.
Come and meet the coach in August TBA
Here is what you will receive for the program:
- Complete training schedule with a goal race 5K
- Coach supported group runs 2 days per week (Wednesday 6:30 pm – Sunday 8:00 am)
- New Balance technical shirt
- Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
- Additional seminars on gait and form
- Attendance incentives for New Balance product
- A supportive, group atmosphere
- Registration opens in June
Program cost is $115
- 1st Day is TBA
What our graduates are saying:
Enrolling in the New Balance No Boundaries 5K program was the best investment I’ve made in myself this year. My goal was to jog/run for longer periods of time, and I was able to attain that goal through Coach Geni’s guidance and support. Not only were we instructed in proper running form, timing, pacing, etc., we also benefited from seminars with a Physical Therapist and Nutritionist.
Fleet Feet Sports supported the group by supplying the knowledge to make right choices when purchasing shoes, clothing, equipment, etc., and also sponsored the 5K Race we participated in at the end of the program.
The entire experience has been a positive one for me and has far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend the program to anyone of any fitness level.
See you at the Spring session!