Couch to 5K 2015 Spring Session kicks off 2nd week of February
Fleet Feet Sports NO BOUNDARIES® beginners Co-Ed Walk / Run training program: Session 13 will be located at Fleet Feet Sports In Altamonte Springs. Walking and running in groups is the focus with nutrition and proper stretching routines. This is a beginners program but will offer intermediate drills for Walk-Run and using good form.
- Complete training schedule with a goal race 5K
- Coach supported group runs 2 days per week (Wednesday 6:30 pm – Sunday 8:00 am)
- New Balance technical shirt
- Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
- Additional seminars on gait and form
- Attendance incentives for New Balance product
- A supportive, group atmosphere
- RRCA Certified Coaches with Deb and Jim
Join us January 21st at 7:00pm to meet the wonderful coaches and mentors for this program. Please follow the link below to RSVP.
Dates February 11th through April 18th
Program cost is $115 – does not include cost of goal race entryRegister Here>> – ONLINE
NOBO_registration_Form_SPRING_2015.pdf – Download
All paces are welcome.
What our graduates are saying:
Enrolling in the New Balance No Boundaries 5K program was the best investment I’ve made in myself this year. My goal was to jog/run for longer periods of time, and I was able to attain that goal through Coach’s guidance and support. Not only were we instructed in proper running form, timing, pacing, etc., we also benefited from seminars with a Physical Therapist and Nutritionist.
Fleet Feet Sports supported the group by supplying the knowledge to make right choices when purchasing shoes, clothing, equipment, etc., and also sponsored the 5K Race we participated in at the end of the program.
The entire experience has been a positive one for me and has far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend the program to anyone of any fitness level.
See you at the Spring session!
Member Log In